Dave Vance and Peggy Parskey from the Center for Talent Reporting conduct two, open-enrollment Talent Development Reporting principles (TDRp) Basics Workshops each year covering all elements of TDRp including assumptions, principles, types and definitions of measures, and creation and use of reports. They will also discuss how to manage human capital like a business, how to implement TDRp in your organization, and how to manage the required change.
Typically a workshop will have 15-20 participants. Pre-workshop reading and assignments will be available approximately four weeks prior to the workshop. There will be numerous breakouts during the workshop for discussion. Participants will have an opportunity to apply what they have learned first in a case study and then with their own (or a client’s) organization.
This workshop is required for TDRp certification
A best practice is to have two or three from the same organization attend a workshop together so they can discuss and apply the concepts in real time to their own organization.
Who should attend:
- Anyone in L&D or HR responsible for managing people, programs or budgets including the department head, program managers, directors, performance consultants, and client managers
- Anyone in L&D or HR responsible for measurement and evaluation or data analytics.
- Anyone in a consulting or vendor organization who would like to help clients improve their measurement, reporting and management of human capital.
What participants will learn:
- How to strategically align L&D or HR initiatives to organizational goals
- How to run L&D or HR with business discipline
- How to speak the language of business
- The key assumptions and principles of talent reporting
- Three types of measures which every organization should report
- How to select the right specific measures for your organization
- How to create a measures library
- The very important difference between measures to manage and measures to monitor
- The three types of standard reports every organization should generate monthly or quarterly
- How to create each report
- How to use each report to ensure the delivery of planned results
- How to create an implementation plan
- How to manage the change
Participants will leave with the following:
- Draft lists for effectiveness, efficiency and outcome measures for their organization
- Draft Summary, Operations, and Program reports for their organization
- Next steps for implementation
Custom TDRp Basics Workshops are also available at your own place of business. The content and duration will be customized to your own particular needs. See Custom Workshop for more information.
$1,299 Members | $1,499 Non-members*
October 25-26, 2017
Courtyard Marriott Airport Hotel
*Receive $100 off per person for groups of three or more. Please Call Andy Vance at 970-646-1843 to book a group reservation.