Regular Member Benefits
- Access to all Recordings and PowerPoints of all Webinars so you can watch whenenver it is most convenient
- Measures Library with Definitions, Formulas, and References and Sources
- Excel versions of more than 66 sample Statements and Reports
- Resources to help with Certification and Implementation
- Access to White Papers providing detailed guidance on implementing and using TDRp
- Inclusion in an on-line members only community to network with your peers and to share best practices
- $200 discount on the 2 day TDRp Basics Workshop
- $200 discount on the Annual TDRp Conference
- $100 discount on the CLO for a Day Workshop
- $100 discount on the Strategic Alignment Workshop
- Access to Members Only Page with Proprietary Content including a guide to Business Acumen Resources.
- Access to Past Conference Slides and Presentations.
Corporate Member Benefits
Corporate members enjoy the same benefits as regular members plus
- $296 discount on the member rates for a 5 member Corporate Membership
- $1000 discount on the member rates for a 10 member Corporate Membership
- $500 off a Custom Workshop
- Ability to transfer memberships
- A Free Q&A with CTR Executive Director, Dave Vance, who will answer your TDRp measurements or reporting questions
- A Free review of your list of measures and reports
- A Free private Introduction to TDRp Webinar for your Team up to 200 attendees
*Student memberships are available to full- and part-time students who are not employed full-time. Student memberships are $99 per year.
**Corporate memberships are available to organizations planning on having more than four CTR members. A corporate membership lowers the price of individual memberships and allows an organization to swap members during the year. Corporate memberships are available at the $1199 level for five individual memberships or the $1999 level for 10 individual memberships. Corporate memberships larger than 10 member, please contact Andy Vance for additional Discounts. The corporate membership may be renewed annually. Payment may be made by credit card on the website or by a check to the Center for Talent Reporting. In addition to all the benefits of a regular membership, corporate members will also receive a free Intro to TDRp webinar for just their staff. Please contact Andy Vance for further information.